1. International Journal of Medical science and Education publishes papers that are evaluated and reviewed by editorial team.
2. Types of articles include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications, and letters to the editor.
3. International Journal of Medical science and Education aims at rapid publication of quality research results and reviews while maintaining rigorous review process.
4. The main criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in IJMSE are originality, innovative and scientific importance and interest.
5. Each article published by International Journal of Medical science and Education is open access, and full text is displayed on www.ijmse.com and freely available to thousands of researchers, scientists, faculties, students that use the archive every day.
6. International Journal of Medical science and Education ensures your article will be properly displayed and available for readers for the many generations to come.
7. To cater for international audiences and promote international collaboration, we encourage submissions that present results of collaborative research of more than one country.
8. IJMSE does not hold any responsibility about the views, opinion and work of author (s) presented in the article published in IJMSE.
All Articles submitted to IJMSE undergo review initially by a member of editorial board, who give his or her comment related structure of article consistent with ICMJEs’ Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly add Medical Journals. A period of roughly 7 days is taken by the editor to convey remarks and further by two independent reviewers (double-blinded review process) selected from a pool of reviewers supported their level of experience and therefore the sort of article submitted. A period of roughly 21 days is given to the reviewer to offer suggestions on an evaluation form. Following this first review, a preliminary decision is communicated to the author regarding major or minor revisions required, or if the manuscript isn't acceptable for publication. Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors are required to sign a copyright form. No queries from authors are answered within the interval between IJMSE receiving the submission and completion of the initial review process.